Wednesday, March 29, 2023

What Makes You Tick?

I just confirmed the new one bedroom place I will be staying at for the next two months...and I LOVE it. Here in Mazatlan and only steps away from the beach called Olas Altas. Reminds me of my hometown beach in Corona Del Mar, California actually with its wave forms.

Sitting there tonight on the boardwalk and just watching the swells roll into the beach, I felt a simple, complete peace. Nothing to explain really. I wasn't looking to see what was on my iPhone, or checking out other people or anything. I was watching the waves come in. 

That is what everyone looks for right? Finding their comfortable waves to be part of...whatever that or those wave(s) are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Future Home

  So this is somewhat one of the bedrooms that I will have. It will have at least 2 bedrooms, an office, nice living area and a place to hos...